Wednesday, September 19

Pin-Up









I'm gradually gaining the confidence required to wear this hair/makeup style when I walk the streets of London. I haven't even started on the wardrobe appropriate for this era, but give me time and I may surprise even myself with an ensemble of cute dresses and shoes. But right now I want your honest opinion.

Does it look authentic and should I change anything...?
Constructive criticism would be amazing, but if you think it looks crap, say so and I promise not to cry...



5 comments:

  1. You look good in any style. I am biased though...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks ridiculously authentic and you've applied the makeup flawlessly. Hello to those eyebrows too! Lucky girl.

    Now for the floral, knee-length, capsleeved frocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous! And it really suits you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Timeless. Absolutely timeless. So beautiful. You have the right face to carry that look. Very feminine. Love it.

    ReplyDelete