Thursday, July 12

When mum and dad visited my country :)



The obsession: They had to get a photo in front of every black door with this number


Piccadilly Circus
My utmost favourite piece of architecture!!







On the roundabout where the Gary Barlow concert was held


St. James' Park

Cancelling High Tea with the Queen.


Twinkle lights!!


Sipping Pimms in the Lamb and Flag. Charles Dickens used to sit here and watch cock fights with his friends.

St. James' Park
The Albert Embankment. Where we spent our last night

The view from our sexy hotel!
The totally awesome room, complete with ice machine
Saint Pancras Hotel

National British Museum



Dad isn't too bad at photography. But a few times, I would find him copying my every move.

Outside Cool Britania, the best tourist shop in L.


Three days packed with food, theater, and the marvelous sights of London = blistered feet and blissful memories :)

I have to be in 'The Mood' for writing. I have to be reading the right book and no doubt eating chocolate, because chocolate inspires me. But tonight I am rushing to the end of a very stressful novel by an incredible author who writes about depressing circumstances. So here are photos in place of words. In fairness, I can't  begin to share how amazing it was to be in my favourite city with my favourite parents.

 Enjoy :)



3 comments:

  1. Of course we are your favourite parents - we are your ONLY parents. :)
    Love the photos and reminiscing about our special time with you. Missing you already.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... favourite parents. :)

    Love the photo story, some of your captions made me LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww… lovely photos! Must have been so special to have that time with your parents!

    xox

    ReplyDelete