Wednesday, November 21

Smokey Eyes








With only two weeks remaining of college, here are some shots of my first attempt at Smokey Eyes. Using purple cream based eye shadows. I signed up for this course to gain some much needed experience in the department of 'painting  a mask' but mostly to get a taste of my life-long dream of training and qualifying as a Theatrical Makeup Artist. And so far I much prefer to transform someone else's face over my own. The discomfort of foundation and translucent powder, underneath bronzer and rouge are too much. I find myself stretching my face and constantly yawning, just to get some feeling back in to my skin...

A little bit of awesomeness for you makeup freaks out there, I've gone and bought myself a voucher for a three hour masterclass at MAC. My giddy aunt I am so excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gah, they're cool as.
    I know, even after like, 3 experiments on my own face my skin feels weird >_<

    ReplyDelete