Sunday, December 23

#onmylonesome




My newest addiction to one of my favourite authors!!



My friends have all gone home for Christmas. Two are in France, two in Finland, one in Germany and the other; Spain. So there's no-one to hang out with or share a pub lunch.
I walked through the miserable drizzle of rain to finish my Christmas shopping yesterday. Everywhere has sales, and everywhere is swarming with "Bah Humbug" spirited people. So to make a little happiness I painted my nails green and went to the cinemas on my lonesome. I'm not an LOTR fan, mainly because orcs scare me...but the Hobbit was entertaining. I don't know if it was the excessive amount of humour that made it so appealing or the fact that Richard Armitage was the main dwarf. He's such a babe. If he and Martin Freeman weren't the leading characters, it would not have worked. So go see it people and be happy it's christmas!!



2 comments:

  1. I'm going day after tomorrow :D CANNOT FLIPPIN WAIT!!!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't like the Lord of the Rings. Oh my goodness. Naughty naughty! I shall never speak to you again.... at least until you repent. :P

    Sounds like you're having the best time EVER in England! I can't even imagine how amazing it would be to have Christmas in winter... and in London!!! And all your photos are AMAZING! Can't wait to see you again and hear all about your year! xox

    ReplyDelete