Saturday, January 5

#12 happies



I have had an incredible year. It's been well fun. Wicked even.
The possibilities were endless and I lived life. I feel richer and happier. But I am ready to go home.
New Year's Eve saw me sitting in a friend's apartment in Pest, Budapest jotting down #12 highlights of the past year. I'll be honest, it quickly escalated to more.

My top #12 highlights of 2012.


  • I fulfilled one of my biggest dreams. Since I was thirteen I have wanted to live and work in London, and that is what I did. The beginning of 2012 I moved to the largest city of the European Union
  • I got a pixie haircut
  • Worked in an English Bar/pub
  • Went to the London Olympics
  • First clubbing experience in Worcester
  • Ice skated at London's National History Museum
  • Performed at a christening service
  • Pulled an 'All Nighter' in London 
  • Completed a Makeup course at West Herts
  • First Christmas away from home
  • Sung Hosanna in Hungarian
  • Celebrated New Year's Eve in Budapest



I don't do New Year's Resolutions. I am too lazy to keep to them and it only depresses and drives me to consume unhealthy amounts of chocolate as I wallow in self pity.

But I will say this to 2013:  Hello. You're looking hot and sexy!


2 comments:

  1. You're going to get hot when you come home - it was 40 degrees yesterday! Can't wait!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 happy, 2 happy, 3 happy, 4!
    After happy 5 come 6 happies more!
    7 happy, 8 happy, 9 happy, 10.
    11 happy, 12 happy - now to reach 13!

    ReplyDelete